Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Mantra

Mantra may be defined as :•(Sanskrit): sounds or words used in meditation to cut through discriminating thoughts so the mind can become clear.www.kwanumzen.com/misc/glossary.html"
This simply means that one can create positive utturances to clear the mind and focus on your goal at hand.

I woke up this morning and I got to thinking. I said to myself that I need to find out what is in my life or what is it that I am doing/thinking to attract negative energies into my life. I know life is about balance, but these negative energies are not to be tolerated.

It may sound weird, but what if you should try it! you know, get up each morning and like a little prayer, you speak it from ur soul, speak it with the mind and even speak it out loud. It's like an open call to the universe, "saying yes I am here ready and waiting to take advantage of my opportunities."

It also helps to you keep calm, that when certain negative things happen to remember your mantra, so as to not be distracted. For whatever our lesson in life, we should strive to learn it; even in the worst possible circumstances.

So today I challenge you to build your mantra, borrow one (if you think you can't build one)and get up get out and go breathe life into your DREAMS (my personal Mantra)!

xoxo Suni

No comments:

Post a Comment